What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how to check on my ppd?

Shadowmeph

I have forgotten how to find out my PPD per day , I installed fahmon but it isn't working, I used directory "C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient" am I missing something? I am using GPU for folding windows 8.1

BrainEater

Your F@H client should be showing you your ppd.

Right click on the icon > Advanced controls.

:thumb:

Shadowmeph

ya I am just curious on what my electric bill will show now lol but at least it is heating my small bachelor suite I have one of those old hot water heating system with the dial next to the heating pipe and if you even look at the dial it will stop working .

MARSTG

You shouldn't worry too much about that even if the card would consume at it's max rated TDP which is like 170W, which is not, but you can give it a rough approximation with that number. If you want to partially cover the costs of that you could fold part time for team EVGA as well, they have a reward program, they give you EVGA folding bucks, max 10 US $/month that you can use as store credit when you buy directly from EVGA. This year there is I think 1.5 mil points for 5$ and 3 mil for 10$. In your client you just input the EVGA team number instead of HWC and you are set. You will have to create a username on the EVGA forums as well and it will have to coincide with your folding id.

Latest posts