What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How to join logitech

martin_metal_88

Hey guys, I have been trying for the past 3 week to join logitech about a defective Harmony one remote. All my call and my e-mail end in nothing. When I e-mail I just get no answer and if I call they send me to another department that just hang off. So do any one of you have a e-mail where I can get any kind of support because that start to piss me off...Here I have a 350$ box remote that don't work and I can't even have a warranty claim or any support. Seriously I always have good support from them but now they are going in the bottom of my list.

Thx guys!

encorp

Send me your contact info via pm. I'll get it taken care of for you.

martin_metal_88

Well if yes then Encorp should go deeper in this company:rofl: Just kidding. I really can't understand, after over 10 years dealing with logitech and always have one of the best service out here I can't even call them that's pretty weird. I really would like to know what happen down in their office. Maybe some grimmlins take the place ho my god I haev to watch these movie tomorrow!

Zero82z

Banned
sounds like the harmony has there own division oh no why would that be is it made by some else and resold by them
The company that originally created the Harmony remote was bought by Logitech a few years ago, so it could be that the tech support for the remotes is handled by that division.

Latest posts

Twitter