What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How to set up HFM.NET and FahMon to monitor [email protected] progress. Now with videos.

Nodscene

Hopefully, now I only have to wait about 24hrs to see if it updates it haha. In case it makes a difference I also changed the prefs in HFM.net with the proper info.

PerryC

I was having a similiar issue, except HFM.net showed my normal folding username. Once the smp client started a new WU HFM.net showed the correct username.

Edit: for spelling, and currently can't check my [email protected] stats to make sure the WUs were turned in properly.....stupid government firewalls

Last edited:

geokilla

Hey guys. I dunno if you knew this but FahMon got updated a couple months earlier and can now measure PPD bonuses. Back to HFM I go. I never liked HFM.NET.

Mathus

I'm using FAH Control on my desktop to fold my SMP and GPU and when I try to setup HFM.Net for my GPU it's not showing any progress. Is there [email protected] GPU data stored in a different location when using the FAH Client?

Mathus

I even tried the FAH Client folding in the following location but it doesn't seem to be registering.

C:\Users\Mathington\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient\work

SugarJ

Staff member
HFM.net is not compatible with the V7 client. If you set the user level to advanced or expert, FAHControl shows the ppd in the scrollable box on the right.

PerryC

There is a new version of HFM out (0.90 revision 548) it now supports V7 client. When setting up your clients you have the choice of V7 or legacy V6.

Twitter