What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How to set up HFM.NET and FahMon to monitor [email protected] progress. Now with videos.

BrainEater

Sorry Chris and Zero, they're telling the truth... Hell, I thought I was going nuts, but only recently it started happening. The actual client name or the location will change by itself.... don't ask me why... It's true and it drives me bonkers! :)
Same here.

The client names on my fahmon randomly changes.

Gonna give hfm a shot.

:thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Same here.

Gonna give hfm a shot.

:thumb:
Yep HFM is much better. I wanted to test drive it a few months first, but it is much better, even if you don't count the bonus calculations.

boggtrotter59

Mine were doing the same thing... I've since switched all my clients to HFM.net... only beef is that it doesn't seem to refresh very often... sometimes not at all... Any way of changing this? Also the save configuration doesn't always work when I have to reboot or shut down...

chrisk

Folding Captain
Updated the HFM section with videos that demonstrate the step about to be taught.

Videos added include enabling viewing hidden files and folders, downloading and installing HFM.NET, and installing HFM.NET and some basic setup.