What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How to set up HFM.NET and FahMon to monitor [email protected] progress. Now with videos.

TheWanderer

Hmmm.. Can't seem to get HFM working for the SMP2 - MPICH console client. I set the path to the desktop shortcut, but it only identifies the core and type of client, and doesn't give any other information. It works fine for my Uniprocessor client though.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

ADay2Long

Don't know who the little b!tch is but HFM won't show my CPU folding progress ... I know the ip is correct ... worked b4, stopped working when I switched to B_G_B ... both GPU folding under Beavers are reported correctly ... I'm lost, maybe I'll see after this WU what happens .....

Happened to anyone before?

stoanee

I know that sometimes when you switch stuff around it takes time for HFM to adapt. How long ago did you make the switch?

ADay2Long

last night @ 10 ish

it's weird because i typed -bigadv -smp 7 and was not given a bigadv as the tpf is roughly 11 mins, cant tell which exact WU since HFM is not 'responding'

ADay2Long

re-checked last night at VM boot up AND which ip my router is giving it, both the same, both unchanged. :ph34r:

SugarJ

Staff member
I find I have to manually refresh the client sometimes for HFM to see my VM's log.

ADay2Long

oh it's been done many many times :bleh:

GPUs refresh great ... still a puzzle for the CPU ...

it's acting like it has the wrong ip, aka 0 response from the client, but i triple checked and the ip is correct...:shok:

stoanee

I also am waiting for my HFM cpu client to update. The power went off last night and I had to restart it this morning. 5% has gone by but nothing is registering on HFM yet. :blarg:

Latest posts

Twitter