What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How to turn off LiveDash OLED?

MorePower

When I shutdown the PC the LiveDash OLED stays on and keeps going through its animation. I didn't see anything in the software or BIOS to tell it to turn off. I have the Maximus XI Extreme. Maybe I missed something. Any ideas?

MorePower

Well I found out how. I downloaded the LiveDash Beta from the Ryuo support page and there is a little gear icon at the top just for this. I don't remember seeing this in the other version that I downloaded from the motherboard support page.

But now another head-scratcher. How to turn off the audio jack LEDs on the Maximus XI Extreme???

rjbarker

Well I found out how. I downloaded the LiveDash Beta from the Ryuo support page and there is a little gear icon at the top just for this. I don't remember seeing this in the other version that I downloaded from the motherboard support page.

But now another head-scratcher. How to turn off the audio jack LEDs on the Maximus XI Extreme???

The Audio Jack led's has come up on ROG and I and I dont believe there is a way to turn them off....you could try that Forum though....

KaptCrunch

some black electric tape to cover LEDs

would be nice if have option to turn off the bling effect lighting that's on today's MB

asus aura ver

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter