What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

hows weather in your neck of the woods?

gingerbee

ya thats one of this things that drive me nuts we pay for snow plow and the crazy neighbor bitch's that we won't shovel out the drive way before the plow shows up . what and what does that make any sense she live on are taxs ( welfare ) and if she see one snow flake she runs outside and shovels no joke we have seen her shoveling bare ground ( she need help "crazy" ). sorry for the off-topic

orillia it's hot outside loving it spring is around the corner adn so is the opening of my shop ya baby ya

sswilson

Staff member
dr, do your best

ss,just dont fall off and die buddy

Heh.... got it started, verified that it wasn't overly dangerous/slippery (it's a bungalow, so max 10' drop into a snowbank anywise.... ;) ) and then told the young lad that I'd give him $50 to get it done.... ;)

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... that's 15 years ago. :) I figured it'd cost me at least that much to have somebody come in to do it so that's what I offered him. Any job like that I also consider what I'd want to be paid. We've never been ones to force big jobs like that on him unless I was doing it with him (he was up there with me for free initially) or we're willing to compensate him.

We're not talking about a foot of snow here... at one point I was literally up to my waist, so with a 30" inseam, we're talking 3' of snow.... :)

_dangtx_

Banned
your health vs 50 bucks?

thats real cheap.

did i tell you guys what that one lady one time asked me to include in the price of the shoveling? :D

botat29

Lucky young lad. 50 $ wow. I used to have 15 $ 15 years ago for shoveling a roof.

2 years ago I paid $ 200 for shoveling my roof, those 2 teenagers pass only 1 hour here. :angry2: I was sure they include de price of the garage when they said $150 for the first roof and $ 50 for the second, the second one was not the garage but the veranda roof.. bastards

sswilson

Staff member
Apparently the going rate here in Moncton (for 2 adults who are doing it full time) is $300 for just the house roof. (When I found that out, I bumped the young lad's take to $80.... I'm a cheap bugger, but not that cheap.... ;) ).

_dangtx_

Banned
thats some serious cash right there.

then again health + roof not collapsing? still cheap

Latest posts