What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HP Mediasmart Server EX475

dARqSyDE

Anybody got a suggestion for pricing on one of these?

No hard drives, 1GB RAM(+factory 512MB if they want it), one busted side panel clip.

JD

Staff member
This is one of the original Windows Home Servers right? Are you including the OS with it?

If the OS is included, I'd say $200 would be fair.

dARqSyDE

Yes, it is one of the original servers, and, while we can't resell software per se, I would happen to have an OEM copy of WHSv1 that I no longer need, and, should it fall into the shipping box.....:whistle:

JD

Staff member
Yes, it is one of the original servers, and, while we can't resell software per se, I would happen to have an OEM copy of WHSv1 that I no longer need, and, should it fall into the shipping box.....:whistle:
Glad you read the rules :thumb:

I would image there's a COA on the server though anyhow as I'm pretty sure HP shipped these with single drives and the OS pre-installed.

dARqSyDE

Actually...I'm not sure about the COA...once I pull it, I'll check. But you are probably correct.