What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Htpc for mee

gomer5000

Hey just put this together last night thought i would put it up.

Silverstobe gd10 case
Asus sabertooth z97 mark 1
16 gb corsair lp black
Gtx 690
Corsair 860 a
2x 6tb wd red
128 gb samsung 840

Made this cuz i was sick or having a big reduculous gaming computer in my living room. I think it looks pretty sleek. Big improvement well see how the temps are this weekend. Gotta add another fan for the cpu cooler and a proper exhausting gpu before shes done.

Pics to come

ZZLEE

If all those parts fit in the way you want your laghen.
Mitx builds are all about compromises.

gomer5000

this is a full size atx build actually. and yeah they all fit just barely thought. heres a few pics:

there ya be. not quite done yet need another fan mounted on the cpu cooler ( im also planning on making some custom duct work for the cpu cooler to blow right out the 2x80mm vents above the io ). and ill change the gpu and the cable management for that soon too. not really sure what to do with my empty 5.25 though. it doubles as a 3.5 bracket underneath so i need it in there. i could add a 3rd 6tb red in there and mabe a usb 3.0 header thing but kinda unnecessary. i wanted a 3.5 hotswap bay but the cpu cooler kinda limits my length options and it wont fit.

Latest posts

Twitter