What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HTPC Price Check

Caldezar

I have parts for a new HTPC build showing up, so I'm looking to swap a few parts out of my current HTPC and then sell it as a whole. Wondering what it might fetch locally on Craigslist...

Silverstone Grandia GD04
i7 4770
Intel enterprise board (no HDMI out)
16GB RAM
128GB SSD (mSATA in a 2.5" bay adapter)
3TB HDD (Have to double check the model)
GT 710 Silent (More for HDMI output than anything)
600W? PSU (Have to double check on this as well)

Everything is kept in immaculate condition, and the Grandia fits well in a stereo cabinet. So it has a good 'look' for Craigslist buyers...

I know it won't be a ton, but I just don't want to part it out and sell it as it's such a pain with shipping and everything, and I just don't have much time these days.

proxy

Haha, I've been hearing crazy prices too, guess I'll wait another year to upgrade from my 5 year old laptop.

By the by, your HTPC is better than my main rig.

This is solid desktop in HTPC case. 400-500 CAD local kijiji, I'd figure. 600W PSU means you drop in decent VC making it solid gaming rig, I'd peg at 600-650 CAD local kijiji.

Caldezar

Yeah, it currently has a 1060 in it and I use it as a gaming rig with an XBOX controller hooked up to the TV in the living room. But I'm migrating to a Node 202 to minimize my home theater footprint, which requires a change in platform. But I'll be keeping the 1060.