What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy HTPC stuff

quikgp

Looking for the following:

-PSU: 300 - 500 watts. Modular would be great, but its not a must
Budget: up to $50

-Hard drive: sata connection. size can vary
Budget: $50

-DVD drive
Budget: ?

-TV tuner card
Budget:?

Let me know if anyone has any of this stuff kicking around.

Thanks
Joel

EDIT:
Case, Mobo, processor, GPU all purchased.

Last edited:

turtletrax

Banned
Hey there. I have a couple tuner cards. One is a NVidia DualTV MCE. The greatest analogue tuner ever made. Dual internal tuners and great compression capabilities. I have all retail contents and retail box with everything in mint shape but the remote is alittle beat. Can use any MCE remote as a direct replacement.

Looking for $125 plus shipping.

Other is an ATI Theater™ 550 PRO that you can have for allot cheaper. Looking for about $45 plus shipping. Single analogue tuner, IR reciever and remote, no box.

LMK!

antaholics

I got an almost new OCZ ModXStream 500W PSU I can sell you for $50. I've used it for 2 months and a week... but I might be upgrading my 9800gtx+, so I want to upgrade to a 700W PSU instead.

There's only a few paint scratches on it (from installing, removing, and reinstalling all the time when I reseated the HSF in my SG02), but other than that it's brand new :)

Latest posts

Twitter