What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HW 620

Dave510

Wow, it's quiet. If I knew this PSU was so much more quiet than the Coolermaster PSU I would've paid even $100 extra dollars for this. The better quality build, modular wires, and higher amp are all like extra cherries on a cake, the silence alone is worth it.

I'm so impressed I had to make a thread.

bojangles

I have this PSU too, and I absolutely love it. The efficiency of the PSU is really good so heat loss isn't so bad of a problem, meaning the fan doesn't have to speed up to exhaust the air. Unfortunately I'm going to be selling my entire computer now to upgrade to either i7 or AM3. Some people, look for a sale sometime soon :). Enjoy the PSU you bought!

Dashock

My Cosmos S came with several Coolermaster fans they were disgustingly loud and annoying i changed them all to the Noctua's and what a difference. Im soo glad i didnt decide to find a way to put in the large 230mm side fan i could only imagine the sound it would have produced.

go flames go

if amd can pull out some tripple channel goodness and maybe have about 12mb cache on there cpus i would have gone amd in a heart beet

Latest posts