What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWBOT World Tour - North America, Lan ETS in Montreal, Canada

Rasparthe

No, I somehow managed to not kill a single thing while I was there. I was in the back corner by the OCTV setup. That whole table was having some back luck, I think the two guys on that table both lost a 980.

ZZLEE

You were there most off the time I watched on Twich. Nice results to. Horttons :thumb:

Johan45

Was it you who lost your GPU while I was there? I know someone's Classified began showing confetti on the screen....

No, I somehow managed to not kill a single thing while I was there. I was in the back corner by the OCTV setup. That whole table was having some back luck, I think the two guys on that table both lost a 980.
Yeah, my Strix is toast and Jiccman lost the classified. You can say there was a bit of bad luck Raspy but all in all it turned out OK. :thumb:
Great time and nice to meet some fellow benchers.

Cptn Vortex

Hey Rasparthe, was that X6800 the one I sent you? ;) I was wondering what you were going to use it for lol!

Rasparthe

Thanks! That was the tail-end of the LN2 that I managed to drive back to Ontario from Montreal, they turned out pretty well but there wasn't a drip left as the Wprime 1024M was finishing. Glad it didn't fail in the last minute or so it almost got too warm.

Latest posts