What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC blast from the past...

chrisk

Folding Captain
Was going through some old Youtube videos I posted and found this one from 10 years ago. While the video references some topics and forum happenings that won't make too much sense today, a lot of long-time members are referenced and I think I even managed to predict a new forum mod position before it happened...

MARSTG

Jeez. Reminds me of a similar scene from Inglorious Bastards.
This one here.

Last edited:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Jeez. Reminds me of a similar scene from Inglorious Bastards.
This one here.
Yep. This video I posted was a popular meme at the time:

It actually got a copyright claim and it was only available here on the forum for a few hours I think. I was surprised it was still available when Ii went looking.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Wow, how have I not seen this before? Poor @SugarJ

Wait. @3.0charlie and @Supergrover don't use adblockers?

And @Perineum had @enaberif's baby? (not that this one really surprises me...)

Haha and pretty sure I did this before he took the job, and it was not up long due to a copyright claim. The adblocker crack was referencing a heated discussion at the time around who used ad blockers and who didn't, and if they were good forum members, etc. Must have been before the infamous "winter tires" thread, because I def would have poked that bear.

Cannon Fodder

That was a keeper! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've seen a bunch of those parody vids, and got a few laughs out of every one of 'em, even though the same bit of video was used over & over. For that matter, I don't even remember what the topics were on any of them..... only have a vague recollection of one maybe being about some game either being put out in an unfinished state, or it taxed current gfx cards too much..... :unsure:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
HA! HA! HA!

I'd forgotten all about that. Well done @chrisk. It was thin in the back room for a while, Soultribunal, sswilson and Babrbarossa were the mods when I got invited IIRC. I think I was chosen more for my time zone than any other reason. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts