What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC Caps

Which Cap do you like best?

Votes: 3 4.9%

Votes: 17 27.9%

Votes: 12 19.7%

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
We will have pricing early next week for a front & front/back logo hat as well as the actual style of hat. I don't wear hats either so i'm driving blind.:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Those ones are custom fit though, no?:whistle:

That would get expensive. I think the best style would be the one with the metal hasp on the back, something like this:
PBTP366001A1L.jpg

bojangles

suggestion: provide one with no hole at the back.

@Gav actually:

Could you perhaps release the images used to the public so that they can also make their own hats at Lids? I know some people that do like the hats with no hole at the back. I don't care so I'm getting one from the HWC Store!

Chilly

Heres the problem I have with #4, it just looks cheap. I love the beaver too, but it looks, gaudy, cheap, I don't know.

Ultimately majority rules, but I'd much rather something like cap#2 with cap#3 as the design(on a cap) doesn't look cheap as the beaver with leaf does.

Just my 2cents.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Met with the "Hat Guy" today so we should have pricing by Monday.

We will have pricing on Small/Medium & Large/XL pro fit hats as well as Velcro adjustable ones.

We are getting pricing on design #3 & #4 as well as one with both logos so there should be something that fits almost everyone taste.:canadianwave:

Latest posts

Twitter