What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC Game keys trading and giveaways

Lysrin

Yes, certainly a big thank you to FreeKnight. And about the Sniper games, I couldn't get into them. I wanted to like them but they just didn't do it for me. However, a friend of mine enjoyed them all. We usually like the same games so that was a curious one. All that to say, may be worth trying to free :biggrin:

dragoonxx

I hear ya! Makes me wonder about the titles you sent my way, i.e. are they some that you thought, "ooh... that'd be fun", and you never got around to them, or were they some that you had no interest in, in the 1st place.... you know, given everybody's differing tastes in games..... that, and THANKS for the gaming goodness! :biggrin:

sniper elite 4 i think i had been interested in some point, but never got through 2 or 3, and medieval total war was one that had been a brief hmmmmm

WarSanta

Here's my small of games to giveaway. Let me know if anyones interested in them.

Arkham Origins
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Dungeons 3
Gremlins, Inc.
Old Man's Journey
Dungeons 3 and Arkham Origins are not available in these countries
(AM,AZ,BY,CN,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ)

Last edited:

Caldezar

I have XBox One keys available for:

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3

If you haven't played these games yet, they are a MUST!

gingerbee

eh warsanta if it's not claimed all ready I would love to try Arkham Origins if that's cool. just wondering what launcher is it on if any?

edit thanks anywho just found is was on origin access which I have thanks

FreeKnight

I'm out of town right now but I'll start updating the OP when I'm back. Have it on an excel sheet on my home PC as it's a bit cumbersome to do it via browser :S

But thanks for keeping the giveaways and such going everyone. I haven't added anything myself in a while, but haven't been buying much lately either. Should really remember to look at humble more often.

Latest posts