What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC Game keys trading and giveaways

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Apparently we've finally exceeded what post #1 can handle :D

Though the forum might be able to import tables now. I'll look at starting a new thread. I think 1st post will be available, 2nd post will be credits and 3rd post will be links to 'For trade' posts.

I'd recommend 1st post "What this is about description", 2nd post "whats available", 3rd "trade lists links to posts & credits".

I dont see the 3rd post getting as big as OP 1st post in this case, so no need to go too crazy.

FreeKnight

thanks for your continued work on this thread! PM sent about the jackbox party pack.

Sounds like solid ideas on a new thread as well.
Sent! Jackbox party pack 2 is gone.
I'd recommend 1st post "What this is about description", 2nd post "whats available", 3rd "trade lists links to posts & credits".

I dont see the 3rd post getting as big as OP 1st post in this case, so no need to go too crazy.
That's a good idea.

Izerous

Folding Team
I just picked up the cities:skylines humble bundle to fill in some missing items but some of it was duplication

So
Cities: Skylines (Core Game)
Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
Cities: Skylines - Industries
Cities: Skylines - After Dark

Bond007

Lets necro a thread that should not have been left to die.

Very low value, but I just noticed that I have a key for:

Fibbage XL

Let me know if anyone wants it. This is a standalone steam key, but the game was also part of the original Jackbox Party Pack

Cannon Fodder

Lets necro a thread that should not have been left to die.

Wow, it's been about 3 yrs. since the last post! 😲 I have occasionally thought about this thread, but haven't looked in on it, simply because I figured nobody was adding anything to it, which accounted for why it hadn't been updated. Having looked over the original post, it seems like there's still some decent stuff listed there, but given the time that's passed, I have to wonder how many of those items would still be available, if requested...... :unsure:

Bond007

Wow, it's been about 3 yrs. since the last post! 😲 I have occasionally thought about this thread, but haven't looked in on it, simply because I figured nobody was adding anything to it, which accounted for why it hadn't been updated. Having looked over the original post, it seems like there's still some decent stuff listed there, but given the time that's passed, I have to wonder how many of those items would still be available, if requested...... :unsure:
agree.

@FreeKnight - thoughts on a bit of a revival on this? Might need to scrub all the games that were listed by members who haven’t been active in a long time.

Cannon Fodder

@FreeKnight - thoughts on a bit of a revival on this? Might need to scrub all the games that were listed by members who haven’t been active in a long time.

Or contact some of said members, to see if they're still around (i.e. still receiving notifications via email when they have a HWC message), and if the items in question are still available...... :unsure:

FreeKnight

I could make a new thread reviving this late next week (too much work travel at the moment).

I'll probably start the list from scratch though as our population has waned and I'm not sure which keys I still have outstanding for now.

Latest posts