What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC Hats

hightest

Ya i like #3.And that is what i will order.

And the DIY shirt.

It kinda siuts me i was taken apart an old power supply just bcause i like takin stuff apart.

I had been usin it to test all of my older parts a while bak but what i did'nt reliez is even after it is unpluged it still holds a charge and WOW did i ever get zapped:shok::shok:,it scared the :censored: out of me,i kinda blanked out 4 a few seconds till i reelized what happind

Chilly

I am missing the "HWC" option :sad:

If you ever decide to bring out a new hat design, it should be the HWC one. Out of the choices I have though, I'd get #3, but as I am currently poor as dirt right now, don't expect a sale from me just yet. :sad:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Hats have been ordered and should arrive in a couple weeks.:canadianwave:

Andy

Aha! Sweet. I really like #2. Nice and clean, and a decent price for a pro-fit hat for sure. I've been in need of a new hat all summer so this is great timing.

Caldezar

What happened to the hats with just the tag on the back and a black front? Are we not getting those anymore? I only see the maple leaf front option in the store.

Latest posts