What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

-=HWC skis !!=-

BrainEater

Sorry, wanted to wait till I got to a real computer to watch it !!

Awesomesauce !! damn nice turns !!
-----------

Haha. Everyone is thinking about summer, man. That being said, Dude, your skiing looks like it's come up a bit since our last runs together!

Go fuck yourself,summer sucks.I'm still bitter about the early ski season close !!
(I joke)
----
Deano's sking is the same.....we've never skied together (deano or myself + you) at hills we know.
\Big white is Deano's hill, Panorama is mine....you've only ever skied with us at places where we are unfamiliar.
Wait till you and I ski Panorama this year.
(y)
----------

Deano , your bitrates look good man, the video plays like butter on the 2 rigs I've tried.
You made the right choice by paying for vimeo…..I pay for vimeo pro.
I'm going to chat with my Adobe service rep, see about just premier pro subscriptions etc....I will let you know.

:ROFLMAO:

p.s.
I'm getting another GoPro Sagath , so you'll be a cameraman again, with proper 4k/60

Last edited:

clshades

----
Deano's sking is the same.....we've never skied together (deano or myself + you) at hills we know.
\Big white is Deano's hill, Panorama is mine....you've only ever skied with us at places where we are unfamiliar.
Wait till you and I ski Panorama this year.
(y)
----------

Deano , your bitrates look good man, the video plays like butter on the 2 rigs I've tried.
You made the right choice by paying for vimeo…..I pay for vimeo pro.
I'm going to chat with my Adobe service rep, see about just premier pro subscriptions etc....I will let you know.

p.s.
I'm getting another GoPro Sagath , so you'll be a cameraman again, with proper 4k/60

Ross is right... i can almost ski Big White blind.

Ok sounds good man. I'll hold off on buying DaVinci. There's a buttload more options in the paid version that I can't see in the free. Like h.265...
If i continue with the free version of DaVinci i'm looking at an hour per render. I have to do unbuffered vids and then compress with handbrake. If I pay it's a few minutes and I render straight from the App. DaVinci has options that Adobe doesn't have like on the fly filtering and lighting effects. I can basically put makeup on your face and it will follow your lips. :p

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Ok sounds good man. I'll hold off on buying DaVinci. There's a buttload more options in the paid version that I can't see in the free. Like h.265... If i continue with the free version of DaVinci i'm looking at an hour per render. I have to do unbuffered vids and then compress with handbrake. if i pay it's a few minutes and I render straight from the App. DaVinci has options that Adobe doesn't have like on the fly filtering and lighting effects. I can basically put makeup on your face and it will follow your lips. :p

Yeah. You should pay for that. Ross needs the help ;)

BrainEater

I do ! (It's not how big it is, it's how mad it gets)

Haha
------------------
I am now a Licensed "mobile radio station" operator.
I have 3 Motorola XPR3500e's on order, 2 weeks.We will now have good on hill communications.

BrainEater

Ok fatasses.
I have paid for seasons passes at Panorama and Revelstoke.....I'm thinkin I'll do a Lake Louise one this year too !!

Let's rock.
(y)

Alpine

I can't wait to put fix on this and getting snow ! I just buy this today . Scott Slight 93.I have the previous version already that have alot and alot of skiing on.

We should have a sticky topic for skiing on the board non ? l0l

Attachments

• IMG_9198.JPG
    IMG_9198.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 0

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Just got back from the Columbia Icefields,

26 June 2020, went up Mount Athabasca. Still ripping turns. Just gotta walk further to find it! Creamy mashed potatoes for 500m vertical!

8CCjfeN.jpg

2EdKzPQ.jpg

3S4IM7S.jpg

0WAThfo.jpg

f6vWO7A.jpg

dreJY1N.jpg

And a video!

BrainEater

Yer looking pretty fat there. ! :ROFLMAO: I think you need to tow me up there to check the snow for yah while getting in shape at the same time !! (hah)
----
......I'm going to send you a GoPro .Use it.
I'm buying a couple new GoPro's for the fleet....we all gotta wear em .
-------

Nice Skis Alpine !!

Where are you (physically) these days ?
You must join us for skiing..
Sagath is well on his way to being elite backcountry....clshades and myself have 90 years of en piste ski experience between us.

(y)

Cptn Vortex

Ouu let me know about any trips, I might be in! No touring though, I need a hottub at the bottom haha. Just got all new gear this season, and did one night at Seymour only :(. New Salomon QST 92, Look Pivot 12, and Atomic Hawk 110s boots. Plus new HH jacket. I was very long overdue...

Latest posts

Twitter