What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

-=HWC skis !!=-

Gman109

Friend of mine's brother runs the patrol/etc at Panorama, and has a nice big place in Invermere to stay at, so I'm going to put in 4 days there over the holidays/new year. I'll post some pics, looking forward to it, haven't hit Panorama in ages. White Fish in 2022 sometime as well.

Sagath, where is your backcountry area in those pics? Do you need a snowmobile to get access?

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Sagath, where is your backcountry area in those pics? Do you need a snowmobile to get access?
Highway 93 North. Between Lake Louise & Bow summit in Banff NP. Well, that's my usual stomping grounds for Back country anyways.

No sleds allowed in NP's. And you don't need one for this area anyways since it's quite accessible to get to the slopes.

Valemount, or Golden and doing some touring? Yeah. You probably want a sled.

BrainEater

Highway 93 North is where Mother Nature lives !!
She hangs out on highway 93 south in the summer.

We all go there to commune with her, but be aware outrageous whiteouts is how she greets you.
----------------

This time 7 days from now Sagath, we should be having a beer together !

(y)

Gman109

Highway 93 North. Between Lake Louise & Bow summit in Banff NP. Well, that's my usual stomping grounds for Back country anyways.

No sleds allowed in NP's. And you don't need one for this area anyways since it's quite accessible to get to the slopes.

Valemount, or Golden and doing some touring? Yeah. You probably want a sled.
Awesome. Wouldn't mind checking that out come the new year when we're back in AB.

Latest posts

Twitter