What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC T-Shirts

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
SPAM!!!!

J/K. We need vinyl graphics for my car too!!

Or at least a small Hardwarecanucks sign self-adhesive vinyl logo of my back window....

Last edited:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I don't think T-shirts are a good idea: different colors, sizes to be kept in stock. And they cost a bundle. I know that SKYMTL was joking when he wrote about the vinyl stickers, but that would be a great idea: one size-fits-all, cheap, and easy to ship.

BALISTX

With Spreadshirt the nice thing is Gav and can setup and the design and then people can order as needed. No overhead. People order and pay for the T-shirts through spread shirt. Gav can even set a specific price. They accept Credit Cards and PayPal.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Actually, that T-Shirt place is made to order I think...I have already been looking into that a bit. If you order a large, they make a large and then ship it. No stock is needed IMO.

I'd take a mug, vinyl graphics, a thong for my G/F, a t-shirt for me and one plush doll of the HWC beaver.

BALISTX

Actually, that T-Shirt place is made to order I think...I have already been looking into that a bit. If you order a large, they make a large and then ship it. No stock is needed IMO.

I'd take a mug, vinyl graphics, a thong for my G/F, a t-shirt for me and one plush doll of the HWC beaver.
The products are made to order. I don't think they have a plush beaver though :sad:

Supergrover

Ditto but add a in couple of baseball hats for us bald guy's:whistle:

BTW SKYMTL we should have a name the beaver contest.:haha: