What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC's Poutine FTW!!! T-Shirt

Which colour do you like best?

• Black

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • Light Brown

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Green

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Olive

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Chestnut

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Military Green

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters

miggs78

We seem to have reached the 4 colour limit.:sad:

Gav don't worry be happy, what is there also look real cool. Only thing I was thinking was to take our the hardware canucks from above the Poutine FTW, and move it to the bottom of it, a little more spacing and a little enlarged..

So let's all :biggrin: now..

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Put the order in today. Will give you guys an ETA as soon as I can.:thumb:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Another update.

Only black shirts will be available due to it being a 4 colour print. Printing black on the coloured shirts would have put us over the limit.:blarg:

Polygon

Please not black! Or atleast if you make a black one have one of those other colours available... why must all online shirts be black, I'm sick in tired of it, too many black T-shirts!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Please not black! Or atleast if you make a black one have one of those other colours available... why must all online shirts be black, I'm sick in tired of it, too many black T-shirts!

While I agree, we would of had to of re-designed the entire shirt to get rid of one of the colours as we were limited to 4. Using a black shirt as one on the "colours" solved the problem. Sorry about that.:sad: