What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hyperx Cloud 2 or Hyperx Cloud Alpha Pro or any other headphones under $100

Samiatrix

I wanna buy my first gaming headset and i want the best headphones under $100. So, should i go for Cloud 2 because of 7.1 Surround sound in it or cloud alpha because of 50mm driver or any other headset??

Bond007

From what I have read I would lean towards the alpha pro. I do not believe any of the 5.1, 7.1, surround sound talk with headphones.

Do you use the mic, or just the headset?

Wicked15

I use Clouds daily at work and wear them for 9-10hrs a day and have been doing so for over a year and couldn't be happier. They do not put any additional pressure on the top of my head nor my ears. Although they come with extra ear pieces(1 set leather, 1 set meshy) I've been using the leather ones only and my ears don't sweat and the foam under the leather ear pieces and the top band hasn't even compressed at all. Pretty much still the same as when I took them out of the box.

They even survived falling off the roof of my car doing 65km/hr with little to no scratches and didn't even knock the speakers loose inside :D

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter