What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

I have defective monitor? GB2488HSU

sew333

i. My monitor is GB2488HSU IIyama. Sometimes i can see on screen weird little spot,screens:

Not my screens,but the same.

When i am close to monitor it looks like smudge. Screen:

But. When i go away few meters to rest in bed it looks like this:

But this doesnt look like bad pixel. More like smudge or something. Also this doesnt appear always. Sometimes is visible,sometimes not. Any ideas?
Also why sometimes i can see this and sometimes not? Any explanation?* **
Somebody said that i have defective hardware. So exchange my monitor?
Also actually is my 3rd day without that thing on screen.

Please share your opinion.

LaughingCrow

Hard to tell from the photos - does this 'spot' move or is it the same location consistently?

Was the screen damaged at some point - i.e. slightly dented?

sew333

yeap the same monitor. That "thing" is always on the same spot on monitor. Actually dissapeared and i not seeying this again. But what if it returns? RMA monitor or ignore ?

Lysrin

My suggestions would be the same as your other thread: try and RMA it if you can. And intermittent could lead to something worse so if they will replace it with the intermittent problem get rid of it now.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter