What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

i love monoprice

lcdguy

Folding Team
Man i love that store. I just recently had to get some supplies for my home theatre. Saved a TON of cash. Would have cost me well over $500 bucks had i bought it anywhere else :).

Just thought i would share this. :)

Arinoth

Staff member
I have lots of love for monoprice too. If i can't get it cheaply at ncix on pp or they just don't carry it i'll go with monoprice in a heart beat.

G

Yup done a few orders with them, definitely saved a bunch of cash.

Bond007

had a huge order of hdmi cables a couples years ago for me and friends. all were perfect and cheap.

CoolHandL

monoprice is the cats ass. saved me tons. plus they have awesome warranties on their stuff, 1 year after a hdmi --> mini display port/usb sound converter failed they replaced it no problem, free shipping etc..

shumway

Nice,

Never heard of that place before but this came at the perfect time.

Need to order a couple hdmi's a toslink and a whack of cat5 :biggrin:

M

member 3099

Bought 3 x 50 foot male to male audio, and 3 x 50 ft male to female audio cables to hook my 5.1 up from my sound card to my living room 100 feet away

100 feet of 3x audio cables I think it was $16.. It would have been 100's from a store around here. Would have never even thought about doing it.

And the quality is nice!! Monoprice rules. :thumb:

lowfat

Staff member
I don't buy speaker wire there since shipping spools of wire is effing expensive from them. But I do buy all my HDMI, DisplayPort, etc from them.

Latest posts