What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

I need a little help and some folks thoughts on 2 x570 boards

gingerbee

Ok like the title says just need of thoughts on what board out of these 2 you would buy thanks all. I have 32gb of ram already plus an r9 3900x waiting at Canada computers for me to be picked up tonight just not sure what board to go with out of these 2 boards

https://www.gigabyte.com/ca/Motherboard/X570-GAMING-X-rev-10#kf

gingerbee

ya I don't know which one has better warranty coverage just really stuck on which damn board to buy lol leaning towards the Asus

gingerbee

ya, I am stuck cause both boards offer several things I want. I have always used Gigabyte or Asus hence my problems in deciding.

It's a 100% no to anything ASRock I had the joy of using them years ago and ever board had problems or died super fast so its a no to Asrock. only thing leaning me towards the gigabyte board is they have one in stock at my CC which means any problems I can return it.

But Amazon has the tuf so I could just order it and wait lol

I mean both there VRM's can handle the 3900x Asus 12+2 and Gigabyte 10+2 thanks for all thoughts

gingerbee

now after reading this makes me think I may want to just go with an x470 board since there's a few that have everything I want too

So I am going to take a day or 2 and think it over still leaning towards the x570 tuf

Thanks all for the input and for looking have a great day

JD

Staff member
While I love ASUS as much as the rest of you guys, I thought their X570 boards weren't the greatest at launch? Have all the kinks been worked out in BIOS updates?

Are you strictly looking for something without RGB lights? I think a $700 CPU deserves a slightly higher end board, especially since you have 12 cores to power. The TUF and Gaming X series are more at the value end.

lowfat

Staff member
While I love ASUS as much as the rest of you guys, I thought their X570 boards weren't the greatest at launch? Have all the kinks been worked out in BIOS updates?

Are you strictly looking for something without RGB lights? I think a $700 CPU deserves a slightly higher end board, especially since you have 12 cores to power. The TUF and Gaming X series are more at the value end.
Its not like the higher end boards are going to overclock better IMO. I think even the cheaper boards have strong enough VRMs to handle a 3900x w/ ease.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter