What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

I think I am missing something.

fitbrit

I've been a member here for almost 2 years. I mostly hang out in the BST, where I have accumulated a perfect 7/7 100% trading rating. I post occasionally too.

For some reason, my post count has been stuck at 1 all this time. In my stats, one can see my entire posting history - it's not huge, but it's a lot more than 1. Have I missed some kind of FAQ or done something weird that is keeping me in limbo as a trial member?

SCANNERMAN

The last post here was in 2017. Did I read correctly? Does this forum feature a buy, sell, and trade? How does that work and where do I sign up? Sorry. I'm such a noob. :(

FreeKnight

Lysrin

SCANNERMAN, not sure how you are accessing the forum, but you should be able to see all the available threads and topics at this link:

https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/

Also, a useful option that not everyone notices right away is the "New Posts" link that is always at the top of the page. That gives you a nice output of all posts that the site thinks are new since you read last. I use that all the time. You can also mark all posts read when you are ready and that will clear everything up for the next visit.