What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

I TRIED to Buy an RTX 3060...

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

This Morning I went to Canada Computers. Excuse the horrible audio. It was filmed last second with my phone. So, the moment I stepped in the frame of the door, the manager yelled, WE DONT HAVE 3060’s. So I and my 3 new buddies turned around. Now I was about to go back home. BUT, I received a text that reminded me to check if they would do back orders or rain checks. So… I Just Asked!

freeagent

I tried to buy one too lol. I had newegg, bestbuy, and memory express open. Newegg showed nothing but OOS, BestBuy showed nothing, then out of stock, and memory express just crashed for 2 hours lol. None gave me the option to buy it. How does that work? How do you sell out without putting any stock out, let alone give the customer a chance to add it to a cart? Total BS. And them someone posted a local link to their shop selling them for 1000 bucks. I hope a bunch of these shit bag stores close when the world goes back to normal.

Twitter