What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

I want that Video CARD !!

alex336

Hello World !

I have a request for you ...

IF you can find ANY website form the Canada for order an XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition i will ehhh ... HUG YOU ! :D \o/

I dont find any website without 2 week for order...

Please help me :)

chibi_man

Futureshop is the last place I would look.. you will more then likely pay 25% or more for it... At least the majority of the time.

belgolas

yeah but they have it and it is not that much more expensive for this card. Sometimes they can have a good deal but 99% they suck.

qwerty

i got one but its sick!

enaberif. it's sick as in "it's good" or it's sick as in "I need to RMA" which of course would be bad :(

Qwerty.

EDIT : On those big box stores, yeah much of the time the prices are higher then other spots but if I want something now I go there. I always buy my games from BB because they always have it. When I want to play a new game I don't want to drive all over the city to find a small shop that has one nor do I want to wait for a week for it to get shipped, I want to play it ASAP.

BTW I like that you used the BASIC program output in your first line :). I think that that is the first program many of us try when we start coding. Well it used to be I don't know about nowadays mind you.

Last edited:

stoanee

Folding Team
Sometimes the big box stores will surprise you and have a sale on a hot item. Unfortunately, just like other stores, the goods are snapped up quickly. They usually have little actual stock.

Eldonko

Got my evga from NCIX yesterday, took forever but in general ncix gets stuff first in Canada.

enaberif

enaberif. it's sick as in "it's good" or it's sick as in "I need to RMA" which of course would be bad :(

Qwerty.

EDIT : On those big box stores, yeah much of the time the prices are higher then other spots but if I want something now I go there. I always buy my games from BB because they always have it. When I want to play a new game I don't want to drive all over the city to find a small shop that has one nor do I want to wait for a week for it to get shipped, I want to play it ASAP.

BTW I like that you used the BASIC program output in your first line :). I think that that is the first program many of us try when we start coding. Well it used to be I don't know about nowadays mind you.

Sick as in I need to RMA.

My machine started locking up hard when I was playing games so I loaded up GPU-Z and it said my shader clock was at 1512 not 1500 and so I went into RT and my settings were at 1500 but the graph in RT was showing 1512 as well. So I adjusted my clock from 1500 to 1499 and it went from 1512 to 1458 :(

I'll be investing in a cheap pci-e card for the meanwhile to send mine to xfx.

Latest posts