What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

i want to buy one nvme 1TB for my windows 10 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Staff member
I would go with the MP510 as it won't slow down as much when it gets full.

gingerbee

I wouldn't go with either one since the 1tb gammix is cheaper and just as fast and I am pretty sure it's newer. but it's all up to you.
jd is right mp510 won't slow done as much once full. but mine throttled a lot when too hot and spent most of the summer too hot.

But if your just out of those 2 I would go with the Adata only because I have had good luck with Adata

deathst

I wouldn't go with either one since the 1tb gammix is cheaper and just as fast and I am pretty sure it's newer. but it's all up to you.
jd is right mp510 won't slow done as much once full. but mine throttled a lot when too hot and spent most of the summer too hot.

But if your just out of those 2 I would go with the Adata only because I have had good luck with Adata

TO BUY THIS??

deathst

TO BUY THIS??
won't slow done as much once full ?? THE GAMMIX??

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN https://www.amazon.com/XPG-GAMMIX-NAND-Gen3x4-AGAMMIXS11P-1TT-C/dp/B07KZNTZYB AND https://www.amazon.com/XPG-SX8200-Gen3x4-3000MB-ASX8200PNP-1TT-C/dp/B07K1J3C23??

Which is better from these 2?

Mr. Friendly

can you tell me why the gammix is better/?

can you tell me the reasons please??
do some research. compare the specs.

The Gammix actually isn't better. it's almost as good as the 8200, but a bit slower. both have the same 5 year warranty and 2 million hour MTBF. the specs are so close though, you're not going to notice a difference, so buy whichever is has the better price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Twitter