What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

I wonder if OnlyFans will survive...

crazyea

I don’t understand why they don’t just verify the users age before they are allowed to post or employ moderators to keep everything legitimate.

sswilson

Staff member
I don’t understand why they don’t just verify the users age before they are allowed to post or employ moderators to keep everything legitimate.

Because they can't afford the resources to monitor (and verify) each and every file upload. The content isn't static so it would require 24/7 monitoring.

moocow

There are companies out there that offers digital identity verification. Beside verifying from credit sources (Equifax), there's also document verification + liveness check. Now once you passed the verification, it's up to OnlyFan to police the content and from the leaked report, they are giving high performing content creators multiple passes.

sswilson

Staff member

We'll see whether it sticks or not, but looks like they've relented. (I wonder how much traffic they've lost since the initial emails went out and content producers started moving to different platforms?)

crazyea

We'll see whether it sticks or not, but looks like they've relented. (I wonder how much traffic they've lost since the initial emails went out and content producers started moving to different platforms?)
Surrender is an important tactic when you are overwhelmed and risk huge losses.

Soultribunal

Staff member
A payment provider shouldn't determine what you can or can't buy, it should only be there to process the transaction. It's scary that credit card companies operate as a governing body as seemingly local government agencies/law enforcement had no issues with what was going on.

I think this why cryptocurrency came to exist, but it's not being leveraged properly for that. It's also rather difficult to buy cryptocurrency using your credit card or bank account in a lot of cases, as once again, the bank has deemed it not to be something you can buy...

Are strip clubs, sex clubs, bathhouses, and such getting banned from credit cards too? Or perhaps those are cash-only establishments already.

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

-ST

Latest posts