What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

i7 7700K

fitbrit

I have a BNIB i7 7700K. I'd like to know what a good price shipped would be for it? I saw on RFD someone selling one for $350 sans shipping, but it was a couple of months ago. I thought $350 shipped would be fair, but perhaps it's a shade too high?

Bond007

I think you need to sell and find the right buyer quickly. I won’t give a price, since I really don’t know with it being bnib. FYI, intel is expected to release brand new 4 core 8 thread i3 soon...prices of older gems will drop faster than they have since zen 2.

Bond007

Personally I think it's too high. A ryzen 3600 is anywhere from a marginally slower to quite a bit faster than a 7700K and they are were just on sale around $240+tax new.

You will need to find someone willing to pay extra for the "new" aspect of your sale, and that wants to stick to their current platform to recover a reasonable amount of your money.

Obviously that is IMO, but it may be a tough sell with recent releases and pricing. GLWS.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
When a 8700K and Z-270 mobo combo went for $400 over the weekend, $350 shipped might be a bit high. Based on what I see on Ebay, I'd guess around $300 plus shipping.

fitbrit

Thanks all. That was a great price for the 8700K and mobo. $280 plus shipping it is.

Latest posts