What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ignor girl.... does it work?!

CTA

well thats how you should get a girlfriend...

How to (Actually) Get the Girl | Top Cultured

work for short terms... or maybe not... i mean i did ignore a ton of girl... >_>;

Last edited:

Opeqa16x

Listen to Tom Leykis. That will get you a girl.

Granted, his advice will probably not get you a girl worth marrying.

DkRk

CFOX LISTENERS EXCLUSIVE

Hear it on the radio all the time :p

Vancouver women are probably what will drive me to become gay. After a decade of trying to decipher the mannerisms, emotions, and quirks of women, and trying to determine what they really want out of a man, deciding to bat for the same team seems like the most effective solution. :p

chrisk

Folding Captain
The wife says I need to take out the garbage and change the litter-box. I'll ignore her to see if that gets her attention...

_dangtx_

Banned
ignoring makes someone feel lesser. in the case of a potential mate her self procalimed standards can possibly be lowered, if one is good. they say :D

chris might not eat tonight, who knows :D

encorp

Yeah it actually works.

I do it all the time, also being an asshole but charming about it works wonders too.

The problem lies in this: The man a woman wants to screw, and the man she wants to marry are not the same person (at least until their biological clocks start ticking).

They don't want you to be the guy they want to marry, they want you to make them horny until one day they start thinking about the other crap.

There's this one girl now who asks me to hang out weekly, I just dont reply.. I never say no, and I never say yes.. I just change the subject; you should see her when we bump into eachother at parties.. she can't even keep her legs from wobbling.

gingerbee

Yeah it actually works.

I do it all the time, also being an asshole but charming about it works wonders too.

The problem lies in this: The man a woman wants to screw, and the man she wants to marry are not the same person (at least until their biological clocks start ticking).

They don't want you to be the guy they want to marry, they want you to make them horny until one day they start thinking about the other crap.

There's this one girl now who asks me to hang out weekly, I just dont reply.. I never say no, and I never say yes.. I just change the subject; you should see her when we bump into eachother at parties.. she can't even keep her legs from wobbling.
yup i think this pretty much summed my behavior before i got married, but remember it all changes do you really want to marry the chick you picked up on friday you know the one you hope is gone in the morning.
me and my wife where best friends for many years before it went anywhere. :thumb:

encorp

yup i think this pretty much summed my behavior before i got married, but remember it all changes do you really want to marry the chick you picked up on friday you know the one you hope is gone in the morning.
me and my wife where best friends for many years before it went anywhere. :thumb:

Oh hell no, I'm not retarded. I'm a well balanced guy; I know exactly what I want.. and when it shows up I will take full advantage of the opportunity and do it right. I've had some really great long term relationships in my life. But when I'm single, I also take full advantage of both my charisma and my people skills. I'm young after all, ain't I?