What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

I'll be Folding for "Rose" for a Bit; Donate to Gordon's Stanford server

Full_Taoer

Contributing to Rose's username is a very small gesture.
Small gestures sometimes mean the most. But I feel in folding there are no small gestures. Each and every one is a brick in the path to a cure. Fold on!

LCB001

I've switched over the gpu's and will be switching over the SR-2's as soon as they finish their next WU's.

While Folding for the points is fun, in the end we are all part of the same Team...

SwingOP3

This is it:
View topic - Foldathon for Rose - Maximum PC Forums

I have switched my GTX 580 over funtil the 10 million has been reached.

Username is:
Rose

Team number is:

No passkey posted as of yet. Swing or myself can edit the OP with this info when its finally posted.
We all Fold for a reason, or to remember. Once the passkey is known, I'll swap both servers to her name, in her honor.
Very sad news... I can just imagine what they are going through.

All my GPU's have been switched over to Rose.
I've switched over the gpu's and will be switching over the SR-2's as soon as they finish their next WU's.

While Folding for the points is fun, in the end we are all part of the same Team...
I'll switch over my 2600k tonight, HTPC's will still fold for jbmx but I will helpout even if it is only a little.
I spent 10 minutes trying to type something eloquent and to match the level of your generousity but came up with nothing that could express how I feel about the reaction of this team to this tragedy so I'll just give you a heartfelt ............

THANK YOU!!

Soultribunal

Staff member
I spent 10 minutes trying to type something eloquent and to match the level of your generousity but came up with nothing that could express how I feel about the reaction of this team to this tragedy so I'll just give you a heartfelt ............

THANK YOU!!
While it is true,
That our world becomes..
A lesser place
For the loss

It is in these hours
That humanity
In turn,
Makes it a better place
Having known

ST

Last edited:

10e

Welcome to the boards FT....wish it were under better circumstances.

Gsmitherman is one of the folding community's most respected gentlemen. He has brought in many folders over the years and the community owes him a lot. Contributing to Rose's username is a very small gesture.
Hey handsome, can you PM that pass-key over to me? Thanks :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter