What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

illuminated wireless keyboard

Shadowmeph

I starting a search for a decent priced illuminated wireless Keyboard and mouse combination preferable the mouse has a thumb button or two also decent battery life. I cant seem to find any that is at a reasonable price. basic usage night time surfing maybe some simple gaming . I have been searching a little but they seem to be a little over priced for what I want at the moment I have a couple of cheap wireless keyboard mouse combinations that work great but at night I cant see the keys lol

Lysrin

Corsair has some new wireless options now too, but "decent priced" may not apply to those.

Of course an Amazon.ca search yields some cheaper options, but quality is a bit unknown there. I know you can Amazon search yourself. I was curious so I checked ;)

Lysrin

10 keyless...ugh! :(

That's my preferred option these days. I find the reduced form factor perfect for my set up. It is ergonomically better too I find, allowing me to keep the mouse in a more comfortable position. I had planned to get a standalone num pad that I could use when needed but in the end I didn't miss it enough to justify the cost.

Latest posts

Twitter