What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

illuminated wireless keyboard

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I'm hammering out numbers all the time for work...account numbers, prices, etc, so I need to have a numpad.

Me too, so my work keyboard is full size. However, I like a TKL or compact for my gaming desktop at home. I find having the mouse closer to my body more comfortable during longer gaming sessions. And a smaller footprint keyboard is usually wanted for wireless HTPC use.

Shadowmeph

I am not sure if I actually ever used the numberpad on a keyboard hehe

Izerous

Folding Team
For work purposes I use the num pad quite a bit. For home purposes I could probably swap to 10 keyless and not really notice, some of the prices on the standalone num pads though are kinda silly especially if it was only for occasional use.

The illumination kinda kills any battery life on a keyboard though. which is one of the reasons you don't see it mixed very often.

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

my dilemma is that my work computer and personal computer occupy the same workspace...and it's quite the annoyance to switch between keyboards and mice, so unless there's an excellent workaround that annoyance, it's a keyboard with numpad. :p

Latest posts

Twitter