What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell ImmaPC's Cheap Stuff (i7 items sold) - 120G HDD, Fans. (so far)

ImmaPC

Some general stuff:

1. I don't have PayPal, please EMT or cash if local. Sorry if I sound rude.
2. Prices don't include shipping. Also sorry if I sound rude.
3. I'm really sorry for crappy pics, but I had to use webcam since I can't find my camera.

Anyway, on with the show.

1. Intel i7 950 - Sold.
2. 12GB Corsair DDR3-2000 9-10-9-27 - Sold.
3. MSI Big Bang XPOWER X58 Motherboard - Sold.

4. Fujitsu 120GB 2.5" HDD

120 GB hard drive I pulled out of an Xbox 360 hard drive. Overall, it has not had much use (including the time it was in the 360 for) Works flawlessly and have installed a copy of WIndows 7 to test it out; the drive will of course be wiped clean before being shipped off. Decent performer too, loads windows ~ as fast as my seagate 1TB drive. I haven't done any actual tests, but meh. 120/160G hard drives retail for $55+. Asking $20.

5. Various 140mm/1x120mm Fans:

In picture:

1. 2x Gelid Wing 14 Blue. A bit over a month old. Clean and working perfect. Has original low noise adapter/screws/case badge it came with. Sells for like $25 at NCIX. Asking $12.

2. 1x Noctua NF-P14. Came with NH-D14. Barely used whatsoever. Comes with screws and optional rubber fan mounts if you would like. Sells for like $20. Asking $10.

3. 1x Noctua NF-P12. Came with NH-D14. Barely used whatsoever. Comes with screws and optional rubber fan mounts if you would like. Sells for like $20. Asking $10.

I think I have a L.N.A/U.L.N.A kicking around from my D14. I'll see if I can find it upon request. I won't charge extra for it and I haven't added its value to asking price. In other words, you're paying for fan/screws, but if you really want it I might be able to find it. :haha:

Last edited:

ImmaPC

meh, one pic shows the RAM model and another shows 3 sticks, and I remember hearing that if your parts are in a working system you can show CPU-Z screenies/pic of system in action. Webcam's all I got for now. Sorry man :sad: Also, bump, w/e.

zsamz_

damn man nice prices

if i didnt just build second sandy i be all over this
whats batch # on the cpu?
can the ram do 1600mhz 6-8-6 or 1800 7-9-8

Last edited:

BrokenHalo83

:doh:and im broke til next week. If by some miracle you still have the cpu thei'll be pm'ing you

Latest posts

Twitter