What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

In need of a new computer desk.. however

Opeqa16x

Since I'm going to be stuck without a car for a while (long story), I won't exactly be able to just walk into a store, buy a desk and drag it all the way home on the bus. (Well, I could do that but it's not very convenient) I could also try building a desk but I don't have the time to do so, nor do I have the proper equipment, materials or experience to do so.. So I'm kind of in between a rock and a hard place here.

Now.. When it comes to online shopping, it would seem as though I have plenty of options.. Or so I believe. Places like Ncix and its sister companies don't really sell furniture, so that leaves me with places like Staples, Amazon.ca, and TigerDirect. I have no experience with buying online from Staples or Amazon and I want to STAY THE HELL AWAY from TD.

So.. cutting to the chase here:

Does anyone know of any online vendors that sell desks for home offices?

PS: Excuse my placement of this topic if it's not in the correct section.

zsamz_

you know you can fit most desks in a cab:whistle:
you really dont want a desk withought seein it

ZZLEE

Watch the side of the road. I am using a kitchen table. buddy of mine picked up perftly good 500$ comp desk fore free on the side of the road. :biggrin:

JohnHenery

If you can't find someone to drive you or take a cab you could always go to staples look at the desks find one you want order online and I think they ship it right to your door.

Opeqa16x

If you can't find someone to drive you or take a cab you could always go to staples look at the desks find one you want order online and I think they ship it right to your door.

That's what I originally planned on doing. One thing I want to avoid is paying extra money here and there considering that I'm almost in debt :whistle:.

Latest posts