What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Intel 100 or 200 series DDR3 mATX board

moocow

I know this is kind of a long shot but would anyone have a lead on an Intel 100/200 mATX board that supports DDR3? I'm looking to build a pfSense machine and I got a G4400 CPU and spare DDR3. Alternatively, I would consider DDR4 version of the board for about $60 shipped to Vancouver.

MARSTG

Those were rare even when z170 was launched . Only Asus and GB made boards with ddr3 and only GB had mATX models. GA-Z170M-D3H DDR3 and GA-H170M-D3H DDR3 are the models that you want to look for. Besides that only chinese brands made boards with 200 series with ddr3. Hope it helps.

moocow

Yeah I already looked on Aliexpress and they do have used Asus and GB boards. By the time I add shipping and exchange rate, it's already $100 CAD. There was a guy selling one (untested) in Vancouver for $30 but I slept on it and it was gone. The DDR4 version of these boards are going for $75 on FB Market. There's also one lady selling a bare bone Shuttle w/ PSU for $170. Just going to wait for a little longer and I'll see if she will let it go for cheaper.

Latest posts

Twitter