What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

intel 10th Gen x299?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
So from various articles I'm reading will these work in my rigs I have 2 Asus Sage boards and a Apex. If so I'll have a i9-7980XE fs since the new 18c is half what my i9-7980XE cost.

Dwayne

Remember that the prices they are showing is for CPUs bought in lots of 1000. The retail price will be higher. Not as high as the previous versions, of course, but it might be worth waiting and seeing both performance and price on the retail products.

Good to see some competition driving prices in the CPU space though.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
thatd still be sick to see a 18c less then $2500 lol i was thinking of waiting for next thread ripper got $7500 set aside for a build and really think amd deserves a shot. in my builds.

rjbarker

That X299 Apex build you have there is massive!!!! I would be tempted to hang onto it and load her up with a couple of 2080Ti's ........that board with a 9900X Socket 2066 was my first choice for a build....until I saw the Clock speeds of the 9900K......otherwise I'd have stuck to the HEDT.....just because ;)

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Iam waiting on a direct die frame and delidding kit $350 uhg lol but it'll be handy if I can use new CPUs in these the Sage has many more pcie lanes as well. Plx chips galore

Latest posts