What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Intel 1366 Help in Calgary.

BrainEater

I just got a nearly new Intel desktop board for 1366 cpu's , but I need to test it and don't have one.

Does anybody in Calgary have a 1366 cpu they'll lend me ? ...or be willing to test the mobo for me ?

Thanks

Adzsask

Damn, wish I still lived in the pine ridge area, would have pulled my 950, biked to the train and rode over, just to look at all of your hardware hahaha.

BrainEater

Hehe.

I sure do want to get this board going if it works...as my 775 folding rig is dead...

sswilson

Staff member
Heh I've got a 920 inbound that CP says just made it through the montreal postal facility... if you can get it out of them you're welcome to it for testing purposes..... ;)

edit: although, this might be my chance to throw down a few more WUs while you're down..... :)

BrainEater

Hehe , Thanks ! I appreciate the offer !

I'm not worried or in a rush tho , just a cool freebie I wanna check.

:haha:

-----

edit: although, this might be my chance to throw down a few more WUs while you're down..... :)
HoHoHo..

I never said I was down.

My production is a little off but that's me transitioning a rig to borg.Paltry 775 rig failure is moot, (although I'm still grumbly about that)..

Don't let me stop yah tho ! get yer production going !

:thumb:

Wiilka

I sure do want to get this board going if it works...as my 775 folding rig is dead...

Latest posts

Twitter