What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Intel Launch for Core i5, i7 and P55 May Be Just Around the Corner!

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Argued as the next big thing since, well, the last big thing, Intel's Core i5 and new i7 processors along with the P55 chipset could be hitting store shelves as early as this time next week!Reports from gossip mill publicationDigiTimes claim that the big unveiling for this next big step in hardware will happen on September 8th 2009, coinciding wit... [ Read full article ]

martin_metal_88

Sorry to break it to you, you're still part of Canada, bud. :thumb:

Sometime I forget:haha: This is a secondary effect of being wake up every single morning by the big yellow bus standing in front of my room windows and waiting for primary grade student to get in. For my part, I am in school non-stop from last January even this summer I was school all day! so for me I5 have to be release in the past :whistle: I know what I am going to ask to my Girl friend for my BD, hun can I have a core I5 CPU or MOBO,:sad: Ask workmate for info I love you;) I really hope them soon!

Ask for more.

chance

I really think they blew the launch with the nda's. Why have an embargo on the release of details run right up to the launch? Seems especially silly when the parts have been out in other parts of the world for weeks now. At any rate, a local Montreal distributor seems to have stock and pricing: i5 750 @ $249, i7860 @ $331, i7870 @ $631

New to the posts, so not sure if we can post store names, don't want :rtfm: to tick off the admins.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I really think they blew the launch with the nda's. Why have an embargo on the release of details run right up to the launch? Seems especially silly when the parts have been out in other parts of the world for weeks now. At any rate, a local Montreal distributor seems to have stock and pricing: i5 750 @ $249, i7860 @ $331, i7870 @ $631

New to the posts, so not sure if we can post store names, don't want :rtfm: to tick off the admins.

Its not usually an issue. HWC isnt affiliated with any store, per se. Sometimes NCIX is kind to us, supports a contest, etc. But In the time Ive been here, Ive never heard of an admin comming down on someone for listing a store.

Latest posts