What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Intel Plans To End AMD's Ryzen Rampage

Sagath

Staff member
Sweet. Can't wait to see this heat my entire home, while still being a threat to spectre and meltdown!

By the way, if anyone wants to buy my turbo'd k-car with upgraded corvette body kit, I'll let it go for the same price as a new corvette!

geokilla

I think the question I want to ask is: Why didn't Intel release these multi-core with hyper-threading chips sooner? It's like as soon as AMD showed signs of life with the Ryzen 2000 and now Ryzen 3000, Intel is saying "OK! Time to put more cores on our chips!" and then they flipped a switch and did it. Don't they have to prep their fabs or however CPU production works?

That or Intel has been preparing for a while and has decided now is the time to start leaking things out.

Bond007

I think I remember reading that a lot of people consider this fake...can't remember why. Time will tell.

JD

Staff member
I think I remember reading that a lot of people consider this fake...can't remember why. Time will tell.
Yeah, when somebody uses Wccftech as their source... consider it as fake as news can be. :whistle:

Lysrin

Sweet. Can't wait to see this heat my entire home, while still being a threat to spectre and meltdown!

By the way, if anyone wants to buy my turbo'd k-car with upgraded corvette body kit, I'll let it go for the same price as a new corvette!
SOLD!! :haha:

Aside from all the technical bits, if legit, the numbering is getting a little bit nuts. Eventually

"What's in your system?"
"Oh I have an Intel one hundred and eighty seven thousand two hundred and sixty eight... K" :doh:

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, when somebody uses Wccftech as their source... consider it as fake as news can be. :whistle:

In my book, Forbes is right up there with Bloomberg when it comes to trusting a source on tech news. Although, Forbes' reporting usually tends to "old news with dramatic music added" while Bloomberg is more along the lines of enquirer quality "news".

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter