What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Interesting Beers

Cptn Vortex

Dude is fantastic! Hehehe. I have had the Anchor beer LCB001. Its great.

Also, Chriskwarren, I spent my 19 years growing up on Sturgeon Lake, so I know KLB Raspberry Wheat very well. ;)

LCB001

Had Anchor Beer in Zimbabwe in the early 90's. 500ml bottles for the equivalent of $0.50 at the corner store, $1.25 at the downtown nightclub, life was Good...

CasheKicker

Well, I very rarely buy commercial beer these days. I brew my own. Now, of course I am totally bias because I make it but many have tld me and I certainly agree... My beer rocks.

The best I have made yet was a Double Oatmeal Irish Stout... Mmmmmmmm, I currently have a Red Ale on tap and this weekend I hope to start my Kolsch. The Kolsch promises to be very, very nice.

I do pick up some micros on occasion between batches and very rarely the odd domestic.

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Do they still have the 'Fog n' Suds' in vancouver?

Loved that place, beers from around the world. The beer menu was like a phonebook, sorted by country.

FiXT

Hall of Fame
I just tried some called Dead Frog

the motto is "nothing goes down like a cold dead frog"

haaa its pretty good too

Just tested some of that the other night at a friends place. Had a great chuckle over the name - wasn't have bad either. I like the clear bottle idea, sorta like sleeman.

Cptn Vortex

Fog n Suds is still here. There's a good one downtown on Robson, I go there with my Dad all the time when he is here visiting. We also hit up the YaleTown Brewery bar, its always got great beers, brewed in-house.

AkG

How about some wychwood hobgoblin beer?
Or some kirin ichiban fake japanese beer :)

Latest posts