What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Interesting Beers

Mecher

the floating widget!!! or just widget? something like that? Lot's of beers in cans have that, Caffreys, Guiness, Kilkenny, mmmm:thumb:

Last edited:

hightest

well we just got back from carabein and carabien side of mexico//and the doublexx is better than the coronas//and the other beer was dos qeus it was pretty good 2

and the other drink we treid was teqiula margeretas thet make them very strong in a tall glass a little over half of teqiula and the rest was the mixes they put in there

another pretty good drink was the miamy vice but they were realy sweet// and the shooter we tried was called the rianbow

1 of those margeritas last me half the day just sippin on it

when i get my pixs in order ill post them // we got a few vids we made 2

marcons

Hoegaarden is my fav white beer!!! but pretty pricey here in Manitoba... you used to be able to get great big glasses of it at a bar in the hometown I grew up in, untill they ran out of glasses...brewed in belgium I think, found a wiki on it: Hoegaarden Brewery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I have tried Rickards white, but much prefer hoegaarden... Blue moon in the states isn't that bad either...

also my fav beer, just wish i could find a cheaper supply

Eldonko

My fav domestics are mainly from NS, Olands, Schooner, Keith's and I'm a fan of Sleeman brewery in general. Rickards white is awesome as well, been drinking that quite a bit as well. For imports Guiness, Red Stripe, and Tuborg are my favorites.

Cptn Vortex

Sleemans is always good. They are like the Oakanagan Springs of the East! Lots of good choices, all tasty.

Cptn Vortex

Alright, just picked up some Dead Frog Brewery, Nut Brown Ale. Its quite good! Very easy drinking, but lots of flavor! Going to have to try their whole line now hehe.

BrainEater

Woot !

Wildrose Wred wheat is finally in bottles as of today.

I managed to get 'sixer #2' !!

wred1.jpg

I highly recommend you try this beer if you can get it .

Alberta CO-OP stores should have it.

wred2.jpg

---

That looks good !!

Yum

:thumb:

encorp

My fav domestics are mainly from NS, Olands, Schooner, Keith's and I'm a fan of Sleeman brewery in general. Rickards white is awesome as well, been drinking that quite a bit as well. For imports Guiness, Red Stripe, and Tuborg are my favorites.

Olands and Keiths have my heart, I love my beer but I would KILLL to be able to pick up some Olands in Ontario right now. I was never more happy when Keiths came here a few years back..

CasheKicker

I just kegged a German Kolsch, very nice beer slightly similar to a Pilsner style beer. On the weekend I will be kegging an Old Peculiar, can't wait. It is a beautiful dark ale.