What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell iPhone 3GS 16GB White BNIB (FIDO)

ultraman7k

My original 3GS had proximity sensor problems so I took it in last wednesday to the Apple Store (Oakridge Vancouver) and they set me up with a brand new iPhone 3GS White 16GB (apparently Fido locked) today.

I take extremely good care of my expensive stuff so the original box for the 3GS I have is in pristine condition.

Here's what's in the box:
- Brand new iPhone 3GS (Fido locked on 3.1.3 but not confirmed)
- iPhone 3GS Dock
- iPhone USB Cable
- Original booklet with sim card tool

The charger I got with my 3GS never even worked so I'll save you that, I probably threw it out anyway. The hands-free set I'm using.

The iPhone is still in the plastic wrap you find it in when you get a brand new one and I haven't touched this thing.

I'm assuming it's still on 3.1.3 and according to the Genius it's locked to Fido (which was what I was on before). I haven't even activated this yet, all I've done was put it in the 3GS box to be ready for shipment.

Getting rid of it because I have an iPhone 4 now.

$460 CDN + shipping in North America (Or best offer, don't be afraid to PM me :thumb:)
Paypal only
I will also send you a ZAGG'S Full Body shield for free when I get it. I ordered it a week and half ago but have yet to receive it.

Any other questions, PM me.

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter