What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

IRQ not less than equal

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
OK, I give UP on RAID. The drives are the same model number, but they were bought about a month apart and have different versions of firmware. A quick format seems to work, but a regular format immediately comes up bad. :(

Last edited:

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Not RAID, not SP3, not Cat 8.9. the only other change I made was a BIOS update. I'm going to run some hardware tests and if they come up clean I'll put an older BIOS in.

geovani

BIOS RAID Configuration

The BIOS RAID Configuration menu appears, presenting the following options:

* Array Configuration Utility
* SATASelect Utility
* Disk Utilities

To select an option from this menu, or from any of the menus within the utility, browse with the arrow keys, then press <Enter>. In some cases, selecting an option displays another menu. To return to the previous menu at any time, press <Esc>.

geovani

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Confirmed, 24hours BSOD free. Probably that new CPU optimization thing for the 45nm CPU's that got added but can't be disabled, a few other people seem to be having some issues with that.

Latest posts

Twitter