What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Is FTW worth it?

simlacroix

Hey everyone I was wondering if these two graphics card had a big performace difference.

The core clock for the first one is 1279 MHz and for the second one it's 1304 MHz.
Is it a difference of performance worth 40$?

Here are the links:

EVGA GeForce GTX 960 04G-P4-3967-KR 4GB SSC GAMING w/ACX 2.0+, Whisper Silent Cooling w/ Free Installed Backplate Graphics Card - Newegg.ca (not FTW)

EVGA GeForce GTX 960 04G-P4-3969-KR 4GB FTW GAMING w/ACX 2.0+, Whisper Silent Cooling w/ Free Installed Backplate Graphics Card - Newegg.ca (FTW)

Thanks!

sswilson

Staff member
I personally wouldn't think so.

I'd also strongly recommend holding off on any thoughts of purchasing a new card in this price range until after AMD's RX480 reviews and launch on the 29'th of this month (a few days from now). Even if you're the most rabid green team fanboi and would never consider purchasing an AMD card the best bet is that it's release is going to turn pricing in the price range you're considering completely on it's head.

Latest posts