What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Is this a good price?

donkon

Didn't know where to post this. Is $95 for delivered mint condition ikea jerker a good deal or are these desks worth less. Heard a lot about the jerker, even had one long time ago in college but are is it worth $95 used. Thx

donkon

Actually the frederik is a worser desk, apparently its not as sturdy as the jerker. Thats why i'm wondering if i should hold out and wait for a better deal or grab this

JD

Staff member
Actually the frederik is a worser desk, apparently its not as sturdy as the jerker. Thats why i'm wondering if i should hold out and wait for a better deal or grab this
What exactly are you doing on your desk? :blarg:

Chos3n

What exactly are you doing on your desk? :blarg:

V8 Engine Maintenance? :haha:

This desk is more then enough for study and computer repairs, unless you have rack mounted servers and such... those can weight quite a lot.

donkon

thanks i got it yesterday, i actually grabbed another one which is better, same price but its the black one, with 2 extra shelves and 1 swinging arm thing. Plus the guy delivered and put it together for me on the spot.