What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Issues with Intel's Alder Lake Performance slides

gingerbee

Ya I won't watch boot sequence I am not a fan, nothing personal I am just not a fan and think the titles are very clickbaity but that's pretty normally nowadays too

draemn

I hate strong click bait titles, but I also understand how it's just what people need to do to survive in this world, so I'm willing to kind of have a grey area if the content itself ends up being good. But there are a lot of links I do NOT click because the click bait is too obvious.

gingerbee

see that's the thing it might be wrong for you but not for me, we like what we like, I never said he's bad at his job I just don't dig what he's doing, hell I still like to laugh at Linus even if their videos are anything but very detailed. I like what I like. It's never wrong when talking about subjective things as liking someone's video style and presentation of said video, as I said I am not a fan. there is no right and wrong in it if you like him you can watch him but I won't be joining you, yes I have given him a try just not my cup of tea mate

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
see that's the thing it might be wrong for you but not for me, we like what we like, I never said he's bad at his job I just don't dig what he's doing, hell I still like to laugh at Linus even if their videos are anything but very detailed. I like what I like. It's never wrong when talking about subjective things as liking someone's video style and presentation of said video, as I said I am not a fan. there is no right and wrong in it if you like him you can watch him but I won't be joining you, yes I have given him a try just not my cup of tea mate

it was a joke...the winky face should have given it away. :p

Latest posts